DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES
The Office of the President & Mission Overseer
The Vice President & Assistant Mission Overseer
The Church Working Committee
The Church Provost
Faith Gospel Choir
Church Building Committee
Director of Church Programme
Sunday School Department
Faith Men Fellowship International
Faith Women Fellowship International
CHURCH WORKING COMMITTEE
The Church Committee is made up of some group leaders and members of the Church.
Purpose: To serve as the first point of contact to handle issues, before those issues are presented to the Pastor if necessary.
- Working with the Welfare Committee to ensure the general welfare of members
- Looking into disputes among members
- Develop plans and procedures to help our entire members grow in the Vision and Mission of the Church
- Serve as Church department for all matters regarding The Mission´s programs, activities and projects
- To keep the Church informed in many ideas and efforts to promote the Work of God
- To recommend new activities, and such recommendations should first be shared with the Pastor before presenting to the Church
- Ensure that all the groups in the Church abide by The Mission policies and contribute to the overall growth of The Mission
- Support in creating the Annual Mission Calendar
- Planning and executing Church activities
OUR CORE STANDARDS
Attendance at Church Activities
Loyalty to the Church as a Family Unit
Personal commitments to the things of God
Financial Support to the growth of The Mission
NEW WORKING GROUPS
FAITH MEN’S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL
The purpose of the Men’s ministry is to prepare Christian men to assume the roles God created them to fulfill. The aim is to equip men to be spiritual leaders in their home, the church and throughout their communities. The ultimate objective is to “present every man perfect in Christ Jesus” (Col 1:28).
- To promote biblical manhood by exhorting one another to godly living as we grow together in Christ-likeness! (Eph. 4:15)
- To promote biblical fatherhood and the importance of male leadership in the home, especially in a culture that marginalizes the role of the father in the family (Eph. 5:23)
- To teach and encourage married men to “love their wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself for her (Eph. 5:25).
- To create an environment of trust and accountability— “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another” (Prov. 27:1).
- To equip men to reach unsaved friends, neighbors, and family members (Matt. 28:19-20).
- To promote a culture of unity, love, and forbearance among the men in the Living Faith in Christ Mission family (Eph. 4:1-3).
FAITH WOMEN FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL
The purpose of the Women’s Ministries is to equip women to grow in the knowledge of Christ, to meet the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of women at the Living Faith in Christ Mission, and to fulfill their respective responsibilities in a manner that glorifies God.
- To promote biblical womanhood (Proverbs 31:10-31; Titus 2:3-5; 1 Peter 3:1-4)
- To promote biblical motherhood and the significance of a mother’s role in establishing a strong family (Gen.3:20).
- To teach and encourage married women to love, honor, and obey their husbands, fully supporting them as the head of the home (Titus 2:4; Ephesians 5:22, 33).
- To build leaders among women who will in turn minister effectively to women (Titus 2:3-5).
- To minister help and healing to hurting women (Gal. 6:2).
- To equip women to reach unsaved friends, neighbors, and family members (Matt. 28:19-20).
- To promote unity, genuine love, and forbearance among women of all ages at the Living Faith in Christ Mission (Eph. 4:1-3).